1. The Barcode Festival – Kettle Foods Ltd’s Competition 2019 (“the Competition”) will officially launch simultaneously on Instagram (Instagram Feed not Instagram Stories) and Twitter at 07.00 a.m. on 4th July 2019 and will officially close on 8th July 2019 at 23:59
2. To be in with a chance of winning the Competition prize, entrants must be an attendee of the Barcode Festival 2019 at Hawker House, Canada St, Canada Water, London SE16 7PJ on 4th July 2019 and post a photograph of themselves at the Barcode Festival 2019 standing beside one of Kettle Foods Ltd’s dumpbins containing either KETTLE® or Metcalfe’s® products using the hashtag #KettleFoodsAtBarcode on the Competition post on either Instagram (Instagram Feed not Instagram Stories) or Twitter. Each entrant shall ensure that they have the consent of all other identifiable individuals appearing in the photograph that is entered into the Competition.
3. There will be 1 winner chosen at random from all the entries submitted via Instagram or Twitter before the Competition closes. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Multiple or third party entries will not be accepted. Entrants found to be using multiple Instagram or Twitter accounts to enter the Competition will be ineligible. For the avoidance of doubt, entrants can enter the Competition on either Instagram or Twitter but not both.
4. Entries received through the Instagram or Twitter direct message systems will not be considered as valid.
5. The winner will be contacted via a response to their post on either Instagram or Twitter within 5 days of the Competition closing to inform them that they have won a prize.
6. The winner will be notified via a reply to their post on Instagram or Twitter and asked to message either @metcalfesskinny or @kettlechipsuk direct providing their full name, county and email address. If the winner does not respond with their details within 7 days then their prize will be forfeited and an alternative name will be chosen at random from the remaining entries.
7. The winner will receive a prize in the form of a voucher to the value of £250 to be redeemed against one of a selected number of Virgin Experience Days available on the Virgin Experience Days website at : www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk. The prize voucher must be redeemed within 9 months from the date of receipt. If the cost of the winner’s chosen Virgin Experience Day is more than the value of the £250 prize voucher, it will be the winner’s responsibility to make up the difference in price. If the cost of the winner’s chosen Virgin Experience Day is less than the value of the prize voucher, the residual value of prize voucher can be redeemed in full or part against another Virgin Experience Day. There are a number of Virgin Experience Days against which the voucher cannot be redeemed; for details please click on the following link: www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/excluded-products. The winner will be bound by Virgin Experience Days terms and conditions applicable to their selected Virgin Experience Day. The winner will receive the prize voucher via email by 19th July 2019 provided that they have contacted Kettle Foods Ltd with their details in accordance with clause 6, above.
8. Registration with Virgin Experience Days and personal details including email address will also be required.
9. Additional costs, expenses, insurance (if required) in taking up the prize including but not limited to travel, accommodation (if needed), meals & drinks and any other expenses will be the winner’s own responsibility.
10. If the prize is unavailable we reserve the right to replace it with one of equal or greater value.
11. The prize is not for resale nor is it redeemable in whole or in part for cash and nor is it refundable.
12. Competitions, promotions and prize draws are open to all attendees of the Barcode Festival 2019 who are also residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over (proof of ID may be necessary), excluding employees of Kettle Foods Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the company.
13. Kettle Foods Ltd’s decision is final, binding and represents Kettle Foods Ltd’s decision on all matters related to the Barcode Festival – Kettle Foods Ltd’s Competition 2019 on Instagram and Twitter. No correspondence can be entered into.
14. Adverse weather conditions, strike action and public holidays may affect delivery dates. Kettle Foods Ltd accepts no responsibility for this.
15. Junk filters and IT difficulties may affect email delivery. Kettle Foods Ltd accepts no responsibility for this.
16. All entries become the property of Kettle Foods Ltd. Kettle Foods Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this promotion, terminate the promotion or declare void any entry in the event of actual fraud in its sole opinion.
17. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion.
18. Kettle Foods Ltd reserves the right to hold void, suspend or cancel the promotion at any time where it is reasonable to do so.
19. Kettle Foods Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, damaged, defaced, or not received for any reason or are a duplicate of a previous entry.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Twitter. You are providing your information to Kettle Foods Ltd and not to Instagram or Twitter.
21. Details of winner(s) surnames and county will be available for one month after the close of the Competition by writing to Barcode Festival – Kettle Foods Ltd’s Competition 2019, Kettle Foods Limited, 38 Barnard Road, Bowthorpe, Norwich, Norfolk NR5 9JP. Winner(s) of the Competition have the right to object to the publication of their surname when contacting Kettle Foods Ltd to accept the prize in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions. In such circumstances, only the county of the winner(s) will be available on request. For the avoidance of doubt, Kettle Foods Ltd is still obliged to provide the winner(s) full name(s), county and details of their winning entry to the Advertising Standards Agency (ASA) if requested by the ASA.”
22. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to Kettle Foods Ltd for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and for any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules. Kettle Foods Ltd reserves the right to verify all entries and winners and refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this competition’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion.
23. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
24. Promoter: Kettle Foods Ltd, 38 Barnard Road, Bowthorpe, Norwich NR5 9JP
25. Terms and conditions of this promotion are correct as of 3rd July 2019.